The largest city in Thailand is Bangkok, with a population of 5,104,476 people.
Who is Thailand’s richest person?
The top 10 richest in Thailand are:
- Chearavanont Brothers; US$30.2 billion.
- Chalerm Yoovidhya; $24.5 billion.
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi; $12.7 billion.
- Chirathivat Family; $11.6 billion.
- Sarath Ratanavadi; $8.9 billion.
- Osathanugrah Family; $3.5 billion.
- Somphote Ahunai; $3.3 billion.
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth; $3.25 billion.
Who is the richest celebrity in Thailand?
Richest People in Thailand
- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha. $5 Billion. …
- Vanich Chaiyawan. $4.4 Billion. …
- Thongma Vijitpongpun. $2 Billion. …
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth. $2 Billion. …
- Thaksin Shinawatra. $1.6 Billion. …
- Keeree Kanjanapas. $1.3 Billion. …
- Aloke Lohia. $1.3 Billion. …
- Wichai Thongthan. $1.1 Billion.
What do you call a person from Bangkok?
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for PERSON FROM BANGKOK [thai] We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word thai will help you to finish your crossword today.
How do you say full name in Bangkok?
What is the real name of Bangkok? Bangkok’s full name is pronounced something like this: Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.