How many languages are in East Asia?
There are more than 4.3 billion people speaking nearly 2,300 living languages across Asia. You’ve probably considered some of the common ones, like Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. But there are a lot of other widely spoken languages that may not be as familiar to you.
What are the languages in Southeast Asia?
Languages of South East Asia at SOAS
- Burmese (Myanmar)
- Khmer (Cambodian)
- Languages You Can Learn at SOAS.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion. …
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000. …
- Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million. …
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million. …
- Korean. Number of native speakers: 66.3 million. …
- Arabic. …
- Finnish. …
What is the religion in Southeast Asia?
Islam is the most widely practised religion in Southeast Asia, numbering approximately 275 million adherents which translate to about 42% of the entire population, with majorities in Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia as well Southern Thailand and parts of Mindanao in the Philippines respectively.
What is the most common religion in Southeast Asia?
Islam and Hinduism are the largest religions in Asia with approximately 1.2 billion adherents each.