Applicants may submit online applications at https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/certificate-of-clearance-hub.html. Singapore citizens are required to login via Singpass. Non-Singapore citizens who wish to apply for COC are required to submit an online appeal at the same website above.
How much is certificate of clearance Singapore?
A fee of SGD $30 will be chargeable for each duplicate COC issued. Applicants may collect the duplicate COCs at Police Cantonment Complex or opt to have it mailed to the address provided in the application form.
How can I get police clearance certificate from local police station?
Steps to Get PCC Online from Local Station in India
- Browse the link of local police station in the name of the state, such as Delhi, Kerala etc.
- Select Police Clearance Certificate from its services.
- Get registered with the email id.
- Receive & submit a verification code on the registered email id.
How can I get police clearance online?
Here are the steps to get a police clearance online.
- Register for an Account via the National Police Clearance System.
- Set an Online Appointment.
- Pay For the Police Clearance Fee.
- Go to Your Selected Police Station.
How can I get Singapore police clearance from abroad?
Application for overseas Singapore Citizens
- Apply for COC at the SPF eServices webpage https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage.html and search for “Certificate of Clearance”. …
- Complete the online forms and make payment via Credit/Debit Card or I-Banking.
How can I check my police record in Singapore?
If you wish to check the spent status of your criminal record, you may do so by logging in with your SingPass on the Singapore Police Force’s E-Services Portal > Enquiry > Police Matters > Status of Check Rendered Spent. You will then be able to check if your criminal record is eligible to be spent.
How can I obtain my police record?
There are few different ways to obtain a copy of your criminal record. The best way to obtain the most accurate information is to request a copy of your criminal record from the FBI or your state bureau of investigation, state police, or state public safety office. You may be required to submit your fingerprints.
Can I get PCC in one day?
In case your application has no errors and you have taken all the required documents to the passport office for review, you may be granted the PCC on the same day itself at the office. … In such cases time taken by the police and the passport office to grant a PCC may extend to even one month.
What are the documents required for police clearance certificate?
How to apply?
- a valid emirates ID card.
- a letter from the beneficiary stating that he/she does not have any pending criminal convictions.
- a recent passport-size photograph.
- a copy of the applicant’s passport.