Who is the richest king in Malaysia?
- #1 Robert Kuok. more.
- #2 Quek Leng Chan. more.
- #3 Koon Poh Keong & siblings. more.
- #4 Ananda Krishnan. more.
- #5 Teh Hong Piow. more.
- #6 Lee Yeow Chor & Yeow Seng. more.
- #7 Kuan Kam Hon & family. more.
- #8 Lim Wee Chai. more.
Who was the richest sultan in history?
List of royalty by net worth
|1||Vajiralongkorn||King of Thailand|
|2||Hassanal Bolkiah||Sultan of Brunei|
|3||Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud||King of Saudi Arabia|
|4||Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan||President of the United Arab Emirates Emir of Abu Dhabi|
Who is the richest person in Malaysia 2021?
The top 10 richest in Malaysia are:
- Robert Kuok; US$12.2 billion.
- Quek Leng Chan; $9.6 billion.
- Koon Poh Keong & siblings; $6.4 billion.
- Ananda Krishnan; $5.8 billion.
- Teh Hong Piow; $5.5 billion.
- Lee Yeow Chor & Yeow Seng; $4.9 billion.
- Kuan Kam Hon; $3.8 billion.
- Lim Wee Chai; $3.5 billion.
Is anyone a trillionaire?
Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so. Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so. …
Where do rich live in Malaysia?
Klik sini untuk versi BM. As the richest state in Malaysia, Selangor boasts a booming economy and high standard of living.
Is Queen Elizabeth a billionaire?
Sandringham House and Balmoral Castle are privately owned by the Queen. Forbes magazine estimated the Queen’s net worth at around $500 million (about £325 million) in 2011, while an analysis by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index put it at $425 million (about £275 million) in 2015.