What is the retirement age of police in Indonesia?
(2) Maximum retired age for members of the State Police of the Republic of Indonesia shall be 58 (fifty eight) years old and for members that have special expertise and are required in performing functions of police shall keep working until reaching the age of 60 (sixty) years old.
How many police are there in Indonesia?
4 Indonesia’s population is close to 200 million and there is a police force of 170,000.
Do Indonesian police have guns?
Mostly for training. Used by Brimob. Indonesian Police are set to become the third in Southeast Asia police group after Royal Malaysia Police and Singapore Police Force to use the non-lethal Taser X26 stun guns.
What is the highest rank of police officer in Malaysia?
|Rank group||General/flag officers||Field/senior officers|
|Royal Malaysia Police|
|Inspector-general of police (IGP)||Superintendent of police (SUPT)|
What is bhayangkara?
BHAYANGKARA (IMO: 9672806) is a Tug that was built in 2010 (11 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Indonesia. Her length overall (LOA) is 29.3 meters and her width is 11 meters.
What is the lowest rank in the Royal Lao police?
Royal Lao Police ranks
- Sip – Patrolman (no insignia)
- Sip – Patrolman 1st class (one red chevron pointed up)
- Sip Trii – Corporal (one white chevron pointed up)
- Sip Thó – Sergeant (two white chevrons pointed up)
- Sip Êek – Staff Sergeant (three white chevrons pointed up)
How can I become a police officer in Indonesia?
Applicants were required to have at least a sixth-grade education and to pass a competitive examination. Other qualifications included physical fitness and good moral character. After three years’ service as ordinary police, personnel with junior secondary-school diplomas could enter training to become NCOs.
Who enforces the law in Indonesia?
Instead, the use of force by law enforcement officials in Indonesia is governed by two regulations issued by the Chief of the Indonesian National Police: No. 1 of 2009 on the Use of Force in Police Action (Perkap 1) and No.