|Dicaeum quadricolor||Cebu Flowerpecker||CR|
|Cycas curranii||Curran’s Pitogo||CR|
What are the 5 most endangered species in the Philippines?
The Top 5 Most Endangered species in the Philippines are (1) the Philippine Crocodile, (2) the Mindoro Bleeding Heart, (3) the Roufous-Headed Hornbill, (4) the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and (5) the Red-Vented Cockatoo. The Philippine Crocodile is the littler cousin of the huge saltwater crocs.
Which plants are endangered?
- Callirhoe scabriuscula (Texas poppymallow)
- Croton alabamensis var. …
- Dalea reverchonii (Comanche Peak prairie clover)
- Helianthus paradoxus (puzzle sunflower)
- Quercus hinckleyi (Hinckley oak)
- Salvia penstemonoides (big red sage)
- Streptanthus bracteatus (bracted twistflower)
- Styrax platanifolius ssp.
What foods are going extinct?
Extinct Foods and Endangered Favorites: A Timeline
- Ansault Pear. The Ansault Pear, known. …
- Old Cornish Cauliflower. The Old Cornish Cauliflower, which disappeared around the 1950s, was resistant to ringspot disease. …
- Gros Michel Banana. …
- Chocolate. …
- Arabica Coffee Beans. …
- Peanuts. …
- Wine Grapes. …
- Maple Syrup.
Is Bayawak extinct?
IUCN classified it as “endangered” – two steps from extinction in the wild – because its habitat is being destroyed by slash-and-burn farming.