How many foreign companies are in Myanmar?
No of Registered Co: JV: SEE: Foreign Companies data was reported at 42.000 Unit in 2017. This records a decrease from the previous number of 53.000 Unit for 2016. No of Registered Co: JV: SEE: Foreign Companies data is updated yearly, averaging 15.500 Unit from Mar 1991 to 2017, with 20 observations.
How do I register my foreign company in Myanmar?
Registration of Foreign Companies
- Check availability of company name. …
- Obtain company registration forms from DICA or through the DICA website. …
- Submit signed company registration documents to DICA. …
- Pay registration fee. …
- Obtain temporary registration and Permit to Trade (if desired)
Can foreigners own business in Myanmar?
Allowed foreign ownership
Foreign investors can set up 100% foreign-owned companies in most sectors in Myanmar. However, there are also certain business activities that foreign investors cannot undertake, such as: manufacturing of products for security and defense, arms and ammunition.
How many types of companys are there in Myanmar?
Among them, the main types of companies and entities which are registered by investors are (1) Private Company Limited by Shares, (2) Public Company Limited by Shares and (3) Overseas Corporation. For private companies being set-up, only one director and one shareholder is required.
Which country invested most in Myanmar?
Singapore was the largest single foreign investor in the 2019-2020 fiscal year, Myanmar’s official figures show, but when mainland China and Hong Kong’s figures are combined, they emerge on top.
How do I check if my company is registered in Myanmar?
Sign In to the Registry
Using MyCO you can register your company and find information on all companies that are registered in Myanmar. Searching for companies in MyCO is simple and free. Simply use the Company Name or Registration Number in the section below to start.
How do I start a company in Myanmar?
Registration of Myanmar private companies
- Check availability of company name at DICA. Submit signed name check form to DICA. …
- Obtain company registration forms at DICA and pay stamp duty. …
- Submit signed company registration forms at DICA and pay registration fees. …
- Obtain company incorporation certificate at DICA.