An e-wallet is an app that allows you to make digital payments from your phone, and here in the Philippines, there are plenty around.
Is Gcash an eWallet?
GCASH is an M-commerce service from Globe which turns any cellphone into an electronic wallet. With GCASH, anyone can send money, receive GCASH funds, pay bills, shop online and transfer money from one GCASH user to another.
What is the best e-wallet in the Philippines?
Best Mobile E-Wallets in the Philippines
- GCash. Telco giant Globe is the company behind GCash which is among the top finance apps on the App Store and Google Play Store. …
- PayMaya. PayMaya is the mobile wallet entry of Globe’s rival telco company, PLDT. …
- Coins PH. …
- GrabPay. …
- PayPal. …
- BPI Direct BanKo. …
- Moneygment. …
- DragonPay Credits.
How do I put money on e-wallet?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Key in the cellphone number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select ‘Yes’ to send an SMS with an ATM PIN to the recipient for easy withdrawal.
- Confirm the amount and cellphone number.
What is best eWallet?
So the three best digital wallets are Apple, Google, and Samsung. From there, it might depend on the type of device you have. If you have an iPhone, then Apple Pay is probably the way to go. Keep in mind, however, that Google Pay works on all devices, including iOS.
Where can I use my eWallet?
Several chain tenants, franchises and restaurants accept Touch ‘n Go eWallet payments, including Tesco, all retail stores owned by Dairy Farm International Holdings (Giant Hypermarket, Cold Storage, Mercato), Watsons, KFC, McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin-Robbins, Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Shell, Petron, …
How do I check my balance on eWallet?
If you want to check your eWallet balance, you need to dial the same USSD code *120*277#. Select the option for checking your balance.
Can I transfer money from eWallet to my bank account?
At this time funds can be withdrawn from an eWallet account to your verified bank account. To add a bank account to your eWallet follow these steps: Log in to your eWallet. … You will receive two small deposits that needs to be verified by you confirming that your bank account is valid.
What is E Cash example?
1. Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the ideal way to cover online and in-store purchases. It works as an app on your iPhone or iPad to immediately transfer funds for these transactions.
Why do I need eWallet?
In addition to local transfers, eWallet allows you to send money to your loved ones wherever they are. With over 200 countries and territories globally, eWallet ensures that you are covered with three options: Send money directly to a bank account. Send money directly to a mobile wallet.