What is Mai Tong in Thai?
“mai-tong” means “don’t have to“.
How do you insult someone in Thai?
Koh Rang Yai
- Insults. stupid. …
- kwai. This is the Thai word for buffalo. …
- nah gliat. This is a funny one. …
- kee nee-ow. This phrase means stingy or tight with money. …
- ‘kee nok’ and ‘kee ngok’ These two insults probably cause more confusion and debate than any others. …
- ai & ee. These are insulting titles. …
- Swear Words.
What is a Tingtong?
I quite regularly heard my Thai friend said the word “Ting Tong” which is towards the meaning of fun, crazy, joking, mad or something similar.
What does HAP mean in Thai?
Verb(1) come to pass.
What does po mean in Thai?
Meaning of “PO” “PO” is the Thai word meaning the “Bodhi Tree” and “Bodhi Leaf” The tree is a symbol of “wisdom” as it links to the tree that Buddha sat to practice and do meditation until Buddha found enlightenment. The leaf is recognizable by its heart-shape used to represent the meaning of love.
What are curse words in Korean?
10 Korean Swear Words You Should Know [Education Purpose Only] 한국의 욕
- 좆됐어 [jojdwaess-eo]
- 병신 새끼 [byeong-sin saek-ki]
- 지랄 [ji-ral]
- 염병 [youm-byoung]
- 개새 [gae-sae]
- 썅놈(년) [sshyang-nom(nyeon)]
- 미친 새끼 [mi-chin sae-ggi]
- 씨발 (ssi-bal)
Where is Ting Tong?
Ting Tong Macadangdang, a character from the UK television series Little Britain. Inner Ting Tong and Outer Ting Tong, near Exmouth in South East Devon, England; see Thing (assembly) § Viking and medieval society.
What are haps?
1 : happening sense 1. 2 : chance, fortune. hap. verb (1) happed; happing.