Bangkok is ultra modern AC everywhere but at street stalls and many small shops. The major shopping centers and BTS and MRT will be cold. 5.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t… …
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok a bad city?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Is it normal to not have air conditioning?
Most people know that air conditioning is a necessity during summer, but some people actually live without it. … We know that not staying cool enough during summer can take its toll on you physically, but it can also damage your brain. Being in the heat outdoors or inside can make you feel a bit slow and sluggish.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Bangkok safe at night?
2. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
Which country does not use AC?
Bangladesh Government Enforces Air Conditioner Ban Despite April Humidity. Located in tropical South Asia, Bangladesh is one of the world’s hottest countries, and certainly a haven for ultra-hot, highly polluted urban areas.
Is Bangkok expensive to live in?
Summary about cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand: … A single person estimated monthly costs are 623$ (20,428฿) without rent. Bangkok is 35.69% less expensive than Los Angeles (without rent). Rent in Bangkok is, on average, 66.51% lower than in Los Angeles.