Review and processing of the visa application. The processing time usually takes 5 to 10 business days which depends with the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is lodged.
How do I get a non-immigrant visa for Thailand?
You have to apply for a Thai Non-Immigrant Visa from a Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- Contact the Thailand Embassy or Consulate where you will submit the visa application or visit their website. …
- Collect the required documents for the specific Non-Immigrant Visa you are applying for.
How long does a non-immigrant visa take to process?
It takes from 3 to 5 weeks for a US visa application to get processed. After the processing, the applicant can get a positive reply on their application, and the consulate will deliver the document. The delivery of the visa can take up to two other workdays.
How do I get a 1 year visa for Thailand?
To qualify for this visa, you must have stayed in Thailand for 3 consecutive with the one-year-visa extensions. If you are married to a Thai for 5 years, you must be earning 30,000 Baht/month. If you are single, at least your monthly income should be 80,000 Baht.
How much is a 90 day visa for Thailand?
Visa Fee and Validity
Eligible applicants will have to pay a visa fee of 2,000 baht and the visa holder will be allowed to stay in the country for 90 days. After this period expires, immigration officers will be able to renew the holder’s visa twice, each for another 90 days at a time.
Can I live in Thailand permanently?
Obtaining status as a Permanent Resident (PR) in Thailand has many advantages. It allows you to live permanently in Thailand, with no requirement to apply for an extension of stay. … You will also be able to apply for an extension of stay and Permanent Resident status for your non-Thai family members.
How much is a non-immigrant B visa for Thailand?
Holder of this type of visa wishing to work in Thailand must be granted a work permit before starting work. The visa fee is 2,000 Baht for single-entry with three-month validity and 5,000 Baht for multiple entries with one-year validity.
How do I know if my visa is approved?
To check on the status of your U.S. Visa application:
- United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888. …
- Abroad: Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
What is visa processing time?
Government of India. Indianvisaonline.gov.in
Upon receipt of the Visa Application through Indian Visa Application Center or directly, the Indian Mission/ Post requires a minimum of three working days to process the case and issue a visa depending upon the nationality and excluding special cases.
What are the requirements for non immigrant visa?
- A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form. …
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions). …
- One (1) 2″x2″ (5cmx5cm) photograph.
Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
3. One Year Multiple Entry Non-immigrant Visa. The 1-Year Non-Immigrant Thai visa issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa to stay in Thailand. … This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
Is Thai elite visa worth it?
If you’re able to afford 10,000 baht a month and live hassle-free with this visa, then it’s totally worth it with all the conveniences you get. On the other hand, if you’re eligible for other long-term visas and don’t mind dealing with paperwork and the bureaucratic system, then the Elite Visa isn’t for you.
What documents do I need to travel to Thailand?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm. …
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.