First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do I call Malaysia from USA?
How to Call Malaysia from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 60, which is the country code for Malaysia.
- Next, dial the local number, which will be either 8 or 10 digits long.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
To make an International Call, you should dial:
- Equal Access Code (EA) for TM : 181.
- International Call Access Code: 00.
- Country Code.
- Area Code.
- The desired telephone number.
How do I dial a 0049 number?
How to dial German phone numbers
- Dial the whole number. For example, +49 152 901820 or 0049 152 901820. You must put a + or a 00 in front of the number. …
- Dial the regional number. For example, 030 901820. You must put a 0 in front of the number. …
- Dial the local number. For example, 901820.
How can I save my number in Malaysia?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How can I make a cheap international call?
Cheap ways to make international calls
- Google Hangouts and Google Voice.
What is the cheapest way to call internationally?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to make international calls, we recommend you use an online call app as there are some great ones that are available for free.
Make free online calls
- Skype. …
- FaceTime. …
- WhatsApp. …
- Telegram. …
- Viber. …
- Google Duo. …
- Facebook Messenger. …
How do I make an international call?
Dial international numbers
- The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number.
- The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
What is the phone number on this phone?
4. Check Your Phone Settings. On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.