When writing a telephone number with the area code, the area code and subscriber number is separated with a hyphen. Examples: A number 2xxx xxxx in Kuala Lumpur: 03-2xxx xxxx. A number 2xx xxxx in George Town, Penang: 04-2xx xxxx.
How do I write my Malaysia phone number with country code?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
An example of a Malaysian phone number
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How are phone numbers written?
It is common to write phone numbers as (0xx) yyyyyyy, where xx is the area code. The 0 prefix is for trunk (long-distance) dialing from within the country. International callers should dial +92 xx yyyyyyyy. All mobile phone codes are four digits long and start with 03xx.
How do you write your phone number with country code?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456‘, so without the first zero.
To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
How can I save my number in Malaysia?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
What country has 10 digit phone numbers?
Mobile phone numbers are always 10 digits (three digits for the service provider, plus a seven-digit number).
Telephone numbers in the Philippines.
|International call prefix||00|
What is * 60 on the phone?
Call Block, otherwise known as Call Screening, is a feature that allows you to block calls from up to 10 phone numbers within your local calling area for a low monthly rate. Turn on: Press *60. If prompted, press 3 to turn the feature on.