How can I bring my pet on a plane in the Philippines?
Pets such as dogs, cats and birds, if and when they are acceptable for carriage as baggage should: Be placed in a secure and leak-proof container. Have valid vaccination certificates and exit and/or entry permits from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry, Animal Health Division (AHD), Diliman, Quezon City.
Are pets allowed in Cebu Pacific Airlines?
Unfortunately, Cebu Pacific does not allow pets to travel in the cabin with passengers.
Can you fly a dog to the Philippines?
Entering the Philippines by Air
Pets can arrive in Philippines in the cabin or as checked baggage or air cargo at the international airport at Manila or Cebu. Thirty (30) days of home quarantine are required. If you are importing more than 5 animals, an inspection of the residence is required.
What pets are allowed in the Philippines?
Philippine Airlines Air Cargo Pet Policy
- Pets Allowed: Philippine Airlines permits dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, monkeys, ferrets, snakes, tropical fish and other animals. …
- Breed Restrictions: See Banned Breeds below.
- Weather Restrictions: …
- Forms Required. …
- Crate Requirements:
Which airline is the most pet friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.
How much does it cost to bring a dog to the Philippines?
The permit fee is 100 pesos and the inspection fee is 250 pesos. (Check for up-to-date fees and information.) Valid health certificates from the vet from the country of origin written in English.
Can LBC deliver pets?
With LBC Cares’ Live Animal Shipment, transporting their pets home should not be an issue as LBC assists in the requirements and airline booking and clearances to ensure a hassle-free travel for their beloved pets to the Philippines.
How do I import a pet to the Philippines?
- Get an import permit from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI). …
- Secure a health certificate for each pet from a duly licensed veterinarian or from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. …
- Submit the health certificate/s for authentication to the Philippine Embassy/Consulate.
How much does it cost to fly a cat internationally?
Fees are outlined on the Department of Agriculture website and will vary, however, you can expect to pay approximately $2,000 for one cat. There can be additional fees if your pet requires veterinary treatments or an extended stay.
How much does it cost to fly a dog internationally?
“Depending on where you’re going and the size of your dog, it can cost you a pretty penny,” Huntington says. “On the cheap side, it will run you around $800–$900, but it can go all the way to numbers like $7,000. It is very expensive to fly pets internationally.”