What are the two factors that affect the retail business?
Some examples of social factors that affect retail businesses include:
- Acceptance of internet commerce.
- Advertising preferences.
- Age distribution.
- Buying habits.
- Comfort with technology.
- Customer service expectations.
- Disposable income levels.
- Education level.
What are the factors that affects the selection of the most appropriate business form Brainly?
There are many factors that affect the choice of form of business organisation:
- Nature of business activity.
- Operation scale of the business.
- Capital requirement.
- Degree of risk.
- Business stability.
- System of Management.
- Profit division.
What are the two factors of business?
Factors of Business Environment and its Influence
- Geographical and Ecological or Natural Factors.
- Demographic Factors.
- Economic Factors.
- Political and Legal Factors.
- Social and Cultural Factors.
- Physical and Technological Factors.
What are the different factors that will make you buy their products or services in Jollibee Brainly?
Answer: The consumers consider various things like the characteristics of the product, price charged, availability of the product at the required location and much more. The personal factors include age, occupation, lifestyle, social and economic status and the gender of the consumer. tama po ba toh?
What are the factors that affect retail sector?
Some of the factors responsible for the growth of organised retailing are as under:
- Growth of middle class consumers: …
- Increase in the number of working women: …
- Value for money: …
- Emerging rural market: …
- Entry of corporate sector: …
- Entry of foreign retailers: …
- Technological impact: …
- Rise in income:
What are the factors influencing choice of business?
Top 10 Factors Influencing Choice of Business Organization
- This article throws light upon the top ten factors influencing the choice of business organization. The factors: 1. …
- Liability of Owners:
- Life of Organization:
- Transferability of Ownership:
- Tax Liability:
- Legal Formalities:
- Geographical Mobility:
What are the factors affecting selection of business form?
The size of risk and the willingness of owners to bear it is an important consideration in the selection of a legal form of ownership organisation. The amount of risk involved in a business depends, among other, on the nature and size of business. Smaller the size of business, smaller the amount of risk.
What are the factors that influence the business in the area Brainly?
Six microeconomic business factors that affect almost any business are customers, employees, competitors, media, shareholders and suppliers.
- The Impact of Customers. …
- Availability of Employees. …
- Distribution Channels and Suppliers. …
- Level of Competition. …
- Availability of Investors. …
- Media and the General Public.
What are the external factors of business?
- political – For example, new legislation.
- economic – For example, inflation and unemployment.
- social – Changes in taste and fashion or the increase in spending power of one group, for example, older people.
- technological – For example, being able to sell goods online or using automation in factories.
What are environmental factors?
Environmental factors include temperature, food, pollutants, population density, sound, light, and parasites. The diversity of environmental stresses that have been shown to cause an increase in asymmetry is probably not exclusive; many other kinds of stress might provide similar effects.
What are the different factors that will make you buy their products or services?
The reason that consumers may purchase your product or services really boils down to 4 different factors. These include cultural factors, social factors, psychological motivations and personal motivations. If you think hard enough, every purchase you have ever made has come from one or a combination of these factors.