Currently, there are three stations serving the city: Bangkok Railway Station, Thonburi Railway Station, and Wongwian Yai Railway Station. A fourth train station – Bang Sue Railway Station – serving as a terminal in Bangkok, is under construction.
How many MRT stations are there in Bangkok?
Bangkok’s Mass Rapid Transit network (MRT) serves 18 stations and stretches for 20 km in a horseshoe shape from Hua Lamphong in the south (near Chinatown) to Bang Sue in the north. Fast and efficient trains arrive every 5-7 minutes and connect to the BTS Skytrain at Sukhumvit and Silom stations.
How many train stations are there in Thailand?
There are 16 junction stations in Thailand.
How many BTS stations are there in Bangkok?
|Transit type||Rapid transit|
|Number of lines||2|
|Number of stations||61 (1 shared)|
How many railway stations are there?
Indian Railway (IR) runs more than 13,169 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,325 stations across India.
How do I get from Bangkok to Pattaya by train?
Bangkok to Pattaya Trains
- The fastest train service from Bangkok to Pattaya is Train #997 departing at 06:45 which is scheduled to complete the journey in 2 hours 28 minutes.
- Both trains are often delayed on route and you should allow at least 1 hour for delays if you are arranging any onward transport from Pattaya.
When did BTS go to Thailand?
On 6th and 7th April 2019, the worldwide BTS Love Yourself World Tour was at its last destination, that is Bangkok, Thailand.
Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
The 7 Best Shopping Malls In Bangkok
- Siam Discovery. Store, Shopping Mall. Prepared to be amazed at the newly renovated Siam Discovery. …
- Terminal 21. Shopping Mall. …
- Siam Paragon. Bakery, Food Court, Fast Food. …
- Siam Center. Shopping Mall. …
- MBK Center. Market, Food Court, Thai. …
- Century Mall. Movie Theater, Theater.
Which state has no railway line?
There is no railway station in Meghalaya. For the state people, Guwahati is the nearest Railway station.
Which is the highest railway station in world?
Galera, on the Ferrocarril Centro Andino at 4781m above sea level, is still the highest railway station in the world – although the tracks on the Chinese route from Qinghai to Lhasa now go higher.