How do I call a US number from Thailand?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 66, which is the country code for Thailand.
- Next, dial the local number, which is either 8 or 9 digits.
How do you dial 66?
To call Thailand from the U.S., you can follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How do I dial a call to USA?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How do I make an international call from Thailand?
Calling from a Mobile or Landline. Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001. To call internationally from Thailand, you must first dial the correct exit code, also called the International Direct Dialing code (IDD) or the International Subscriber Dialing code (ISD.) In this case, it is 001.
How do you call someone from Thailand?
People from Thailand are called Thais (plural) and an individual is called Thai.
Which country code is 666?
International prefixes table
|Country or unrecognized territory||Interna- tional Calling Code||Mobile Prefix|
How do you call private?
How do I block Caller ID for a specific call?
- Enter *67.
- Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
- Tap Call. The words “Private,” “Anonymous,” or some other indicator will appear on the recipient’s phone instead of your mobile number.
How can I make free calls to USA?
The 5 Best Free Calling Apps for Making Free Phone Calls
- Talkatone: The Best Free Calling App.
- TextNow: The Top Free Phone Number App for Calling and Texting. …
- FreeTone/TextMe Up/Text Me: Make Free Phone Calls to the US and Canada. …
- textPlus: A Solid International Calling App. …
How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
In the US, phone numbers are constructed with a 3-digital area code, followed by a 7-digit local number. To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1.
How much do international calls cost?
Check Basic Rates Before Making International Calls
|Calls to:||AT&T Basic Rate||AT&T Worldwide Value Calling ($5.99/month)|
How do I make an international call?
Dial international numbers
- The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number.
- The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How do I make an international call from AIS?
How to make international calls? Dial 00500 > Country Code > Area Code> Phone number.