How much does it cost to send money Western Union to Thailand?
Table 1: Sending $1000 from the US to Thailand
|Transfer method||Fees to send $1000 USD||Total fees|
|Western Union (slow)||$5||$58|
|Western Union (fast)||$10||$63|
What is the best way to send money to Thailand?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Thailand
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Airtime Top Up: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I send money to a friend in Thailand?
The best ways to send money to Thailand
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site.
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
How can I transfer money to Thailand bank?
The best ways to send money to Thailand
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
Can I send $5000 through Western Union?
Fees for money transfers within the US
The cost to send money within the US via Western Union depends on the amount you are sending, your payment method and how your recipient would like to receive their cash. … The maximum you can send in one day is $5,000, and the highest fee we’ve seen is $237.
How much does it cost to send $1000 Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
Can Zelle send money to Thailand?
While a savvy way to send and receive money within the US, Zelle is only available domestically and does not work internationally. This means that to move your money overseas, you’ll need to find a Zelle international transfer alternative instead.
How can I transfer money online instantly?
How to send money online, on mobile or in person
- Venmo: Best rated for mobile.
- Zelle: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Google Pay).
- Google Pay: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Zelle).
- PayPal: Most popular online.
- Walmart-2-Walmart: Best for nonbank transfers.
How long does it take to wire money to Thailand?
Select bank deposit and your money will typically arrive in two business days at Bangkok Bank and within 4 business days to all major banks in Thailand.
Does PayPal work in Thailand?
We look forward to welcoming new customers in Thailand soon. At PayPal, we are always working to offer the best payments experience for our customers. … Our existing customers in Thailand can continue to use PayPal services to shop and pay online at millions of stores, and get paid easily and securely.
Is my money safe in a Thai bank?
Can Thai banks be trusted? Yes, they are generally in a very sound financial condition and well regulated. The Thai government offers a conditional guarantee of depositors’ funds, details of which are available here.
How do you pay in Thailand?
Bank transfer is the most preferred online payment method in Thailand. Around 78% of the Thai population has a bank account with a formal financial institution. The largest of these are Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Krung Thai Bank and Kasikornbank.
How can I send money to Bangkok Bank?
Online Money Transfers
- Transferring funds. Contact any Bangkok Bank branch and fill in the ‘Domestic Funds Transfers’ form, specifying your name, ID card number, amount to transfer, address, phone number and the recipient’s name. …
- Receiving funds. The person receive the funds can go to any Bangkok Bank branch.
How can I send money from France to Thailand?
Best options to send money from France to Thailand
- Cheapest. Azimo. …
- Remitly. Preferential fee and/or exchange rate only on your first transfer.
- TransferGo. Zero transfer fees on 1st transfer with code MONITO.
- Go to Small World. Zero transfer fees on 1st transfer.