How do I register my BOI company in Thailand?
The following documents must be submitted to the OBOI offices in due course:
- Application form for BOI promotion certificate.
- Memorandum of association.
- Certificate of company registration.
- Certificate stating the registered capital, authorized directors indicating signing authority and the registered address.
What does BOI stand for in Thailand?
www.boi.go.th. The Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) or The Office of the Board of Investment is an agency of the Government of Thailand. Its mission is to promote foreign investment in Thailand by providing information, services, and incentives to interested foreign investors.
What is BOI Visa Thailand?
2.3 Non-Immigrant Visa Category “IB” (Investment and Business Visa) is. issued to foreign citizens employed to work on investment projects which are under. the auspices of the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI).
What is BOI investment?
In 1997, the Thai government established the Board of Investment (BOI) to provide investment incentives for both foreign and local entrepreneurs who are interested to capitalize in the agency’s promoted activities.
How do I open a factory in Thailand?
Easy steps to start a manufacturing company/own business in Thailand
- Step 1: Company Name Reservation. …
- Step 2: Filing of Memorandum of Association. …
- Step 3: A Statutory Meeting to be convened. …
- Step 4: Company Registration. …
- Step 5: Tax Registration.
What business can a foreigner do in Thailand?
Top 10 Business Opportunities in Thailand
- Import and Export Company. …
- IT Consulting Business. …
- Translation Services Business. …
- Create a Catering Company. …
- Real Estate Company. …
- Healthcare Services Business. …
- Opening a Resort. …
- Travel and Tour Companies.
What is BOI approval?
Under Sec. 17 of the BOI Law, BOI is empowered to approve projects and enter into agreements with enterprises granting exemptions from laws such as Customs, subject to fulfilment of the investment threshold or any other specified requirement.
Who invests in Thailand?
The stock of FDI stood at USD 254 billion in 2019. Japan and Singapore are by far the largest investors in the country and account for slightly more than half of FDI inflows. Hong Kong, the USA, the Netherlands, China, and Mauritius are also among the major investors.
How much is Thai elite visa?
Once the due diligence process is complete, an approval letter is issued along with instructions on how to remit payment for the Thai Elite Visa cost. The membership fee ranges from 500,000 Thai baht to 2 million Thai baht depending on the membership package the applicant has applied for.
How do I get a 1 year visa for Thailand?
To qualify for this visa, you must have stayed in Thailand for 3 consecutive with the one-year-visa extensions. If you are married to a Thai for 5 years, you must be earning 30,000 Baht/month. If you are single, at least your monthly income should be 80,000 Baht.