Note: These telephone numbers are for emergencies related to American Citizens only. Local Emergency Numbers: Tourist Police: 1155. Thailand Emergency Services (Fire, Ambulance): 191.
How do I contact the police in Thailand?
Thailand National Police Telephone Numbers
- Bangkok: North Bangkok :02-3080946-7. South Bangkok : 02-3080948-9. …
- Central Thailand: Ayuthaya :035-242352,035-241446. Lopburi :036-244515. …
- East Of Thailand: Nakorn Ratchasima : 044-341778. …
- North Of Thailand: Chaing Mai : 053-247317-8. …
- South Thailand: Ranong : 077-825515.
How do you call the police in another country?
Dial “112.” Don’t call 911 as you would in the United States; that number doesn’t work in Europe. Dialing 112 from any country in the European Union (EU) will connect you to emergency services, such as police, fire, and ambulance services.
How do I call 911 in another country?
Dial 119 for police and 110 for fire and EMS there.) Dial 112 in Europe: If you can only remember one number while traveling, make it 112. it’s the European Union’s equivalent to 911 and it’s even been adopted in some non-EU countries like Russia, Switzerland, India and South Korea.
Is 911 the same in every country?
This number is not the same in every country; however, other countries have similar systems that will allow you to get help quickly in case of an emergency. … The first 911 emergency phone service first went into use in Alabama in 1968 and 911 systems became widespread during the 1980s.
What is the emergency phone number in Thailand?
Local Emergency Numbers: Tourist Police: 1155. Thailand Emergency Services (Fire, Ambulance): 191.
How do I complain to Thailand?
- Hotline 1676. (Toll-free nationwide) …
- By post. Submit a complaint letter to. …
- By internet through the official website: www.ombudsman.go.th. Complain through the official website: www.ombudsman.go.th. …
- Through the Ombudsman’s network.
- Through the Member of Representatives or Senator.
- By the complaint in person.
Do 112 operators speak English?
Features of 112
In many cases you will have access to operators who speak a foreign language or who speak English when calling in a foreign country. … Calls to 112 can be traced so that your location is verified. On some phones you can dial the emergency number even if your phone is locked.
Does 911 work worldwide?
AP reports that member states have agreed that either 911 or 112 should be designated as emergency phone numbers — 911 is currently used in North America, while 112 is standard across the EU and in many other countries worldwide.
Does 911 work anywhere?
With few exceptions, 911 calls cannot be transferred to other towns, cities or states. The best option to obtain emergency assistance in a different state, county or city is to dial the 10-digit phone number for law enforcement in the community where assistance is needed.