Which countries can go to Indonesia without visa?
Visa-Free Countries in 2021
- Brunei – 14-day visa free.
- Cambodia – 30-day visa free.
- Hong Kong – 30-day visa free.
- Kazakhstan – 30-day visa free.
- Kyrgyzstan – eVisa/ visa on arrival for 30 days, arrival at Manas International Airport.
- Laos – 30-day visa free.
- Macau – 30-day visa free.
- Malaysia – 90-day visa free.
Who needs a visa to go to Indonesia?
Under the Visa Exemption rule, American citizens are not required to have a visa to enter Indonesia if staying for tourism for 30 days or less. Entry under the visa exemption is for free but may not be extended. U.S. citizens visiting family or traveling for other purposes may apply for a 30-day visa on arrival.
Can foreigner enter to Indonesia?
1. Foreign nationals are temporarily prohibited to enter Indonesia except: Foreigners allowed entry according to the Regulation of the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No.
What countries can enter Bali without visa?
Indonesia free visa countries
- Antigua and Barbuda.
Can I travel to Indonesia without visa?
Indonesia is a visa free country so no visa required for Indian citizens travelling for less than 30 days. You just need to get a visa exemption stamp from the Immigration counter. This is available free of cost. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, you can apply for visa on arrival when you enter Indonesia.
Is Indonesia visa free?
As of January 2020, Indonesian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 71 countries and territories, ranking the Indonesian passport 73rd in terms of travel freedom (tied with Tanzania and Zambia) according to the Henley Passport Index.
What is the cost of Indonesia visa?
Indonesia Visa Fees
|Visa||Fee in $||Fee in Rs.|
|Single-entry Visit Visa||50||3,400|
|Limited Stay Visa||6 months – 50 1 year – 90 2 years – 160||6 months – 3,400 1 year – 6,100 2 years – 10,900|
|Diplomatic/Service Visa||Nil (free)||Nil|
Can I apply for Indonesian visa online?
To obtain an Indonesian Visit Visa or Limited Stay Visa, foreigners require a Visa Approval from the Director General of Immigration of Indonesia. The application is submitted by a Sponsor/Guarantor(Indonesian citizen or corporate in Indonesia) of the foreigner through https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/.
Does Indonesia accept tourists?
At the current time, the Indonesian government has prohibited foreign visitors from transiting and traveling to Indonesian Territory unless they are in possession of a valid residence permit or certain classes of visa.
Is Bali in lockdown?
Covid-19: Indonesia announces lockdown in Java and Bali as cases surge. Indonesia has announced a lockdown on its main island Java, as well as the tourism destination of Bali. … The lockdown will last two weeks and aims to reduce the number of cases to below 10,000 a day.
How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
- A passport with at least six months of validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa). …
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.