|Rank||Country||2020 GDP (PPP) billions of USD|
Which is the poorest country in Southeast Asia?
By contrast, Myanmar is the poorest country in the region, with a GDP per capita of $1,408. East Timor and Cambodia also have a GDP per capita of less than $2,000.
Southeast Asian Countries By GDP Per Capita.
|GDP per capita (USD)||65,233.3|
What is the best country in Southeast Asia?
Here is the list of 9 Best Countries To Visit in South-East Asia
- Indonesia – Incredible Indonesia. …
- Cambodia – A Country Rich in Heritage & Natural Beauty. …
- Philippines – Gateway to hidden beaches and exotic islands. …
- Malaysia – Asia in true sense! …
- Laos – The Land of Serenity and Bountiful Nature. …
What is the most developed country in Southeast Asia?
The List of Southeast Asian Nations by GDP provides a list of Southeast Asian nations according to their respective GDPs or Gross Domestic Products.
List of Southeast Asian Nations by GDP.
|GDP ($ millions)||1,088,768|
Is Philippines poorer than India?
Philippines has a GDP per capita of $8,400 as of 2017, while in India, the GDP per capita is $7,200 as of 2017.
Which country is the poorest in Asia?
Poorest Asian Countries 2021
- North Korea. Based on available data, North Korea is the poorest country in Asia, with a per capita GDP of just $651. …
- Nepal. Nepal is the second-poorest country in Asia. …
- Tajikistan. …
- Yemen. …
- Kyrgyzstan. …
- Cambodia. …
- Myanmar. …
What is the most famous country in Asia?
|Country||Asian Rank||World Rank|
What is the main religion in Southeast Asia?
Pardue, (1971) author of Buddhism, the three sects of Buddhism can be divided by their location. Theravada Buddhism is also known as southern Buddhism because most of its followers are located in Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Sri Lanka, Thailand and some of Vietnam.