|Credit Card||Maximum Fuel Savings||Instant Discount|
|OCBC 365 Credit Card||23.00%||16.0%|
|Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Card||21.04%||16.0%|
|POSB Everyday Card||20.10%||15.0%|
|Citi Cash Back Card||20.88%||14.0%|
How can I save on petrol in Singapore?
All Advice Categories
- Pump up your tyres. Keeping your tyres inflated is one of the easiest and essential way to reduce petrol usage. …
- Drive at a moderate speed. …
- Clean the air filter regularly. …
- Use thinner tyres. …
- Start up the car properly. …
- Drive in high gear (Overdrive) …
- Travel light. …
- Anticipate traffic ahead.
Which petrol station is the cheapest Singapore?
Petrol Prices with Discount
|DBS Esso Apply||UOB One Apply|
Why is Singapore petrol so expensive?
Consumers Want to Know: Why Are Fuel Prices So High In Singapore? … Currently, the fuel excise tax is around S$0.41 per liter for 92 and 95 octane fuel, while 98 octane carries a S$0.44 excise tax. This means that roughly 20% of the price paid at the pump goes directly to this tax liability.
Which card is best for fuel?
Best Fuel Credit Cards in India August 2021
|Credit Cards||Offers on Fuel Spends||Annual Fee (In INR)|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Enjoy 5% cashback on your fuel spends||500|
|Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card||Earn 4 turbo points on a fuel purchase worth INR 150 at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets||As Applicable|
How can I get cheaper petrol?
Step 1: Make your car more fuel-efficient
- Keep your tyres inflated. Lower tyre pressures increase drag on a car, meaning you need more fuel. …
- Declutter your car. …
- Take your roof rack off. …
- Turn off air-con at lower speeds. …
- Don’t fill it up with fuel. …
- Save cruise control for motorways.
How far can you travel with 1 litre petrol?
The actual formula to get km per litre is 100 divided by 8 = 12.5 (Your car will give you 12.5 km on one litre).
What is the cheapest fuel type?
87 AKI is generally the lowest octane rating and cheapest option.
What is petrol duty in Singapore?
During the Singapore Budget 2021 speech, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat announced that petrol duty rates will increase with immediate effect, at $0.15 per litre for premium petrol and $0.10 per litre for intermediate petrol.
Why is there a petrol price hike?
Cuts in oil production by the OPEC cartel and other big producers, combined with a pick-up in global fuel demand, led to higher petrol prices in Australia’s five largest capital cities in the March 2021 quarter.