How do I book a BTT test in Singapore?
Basic Theory Test (BTT)
Whether you intend to learn driving at the driving centre or with a private instructor, you will need to open an account with a driving centre to book a BTT through the driving centres’ websites or service kiosks. An administrative fee of $5.35 would be charged for opening an account.
Is BTT an online test?
Passing the Basic Theory Test (BTT) is your first step of getting the driving licence in Singapore. We provide up to 120 questions for you to practice before the actual test without any charges.
Basic Theory Test (BTT) Questions.
How much is BTT in Singapore?
For those who want to take their practical lessons privately, you only need to worry about a fee of S$6.50 for the BTT and Final Theory Test (FTT) each. For those who want to take their practical lessons with the school, there will be an S$96.30 enrolment fee on top of the test fees.
Can you drive immediately after passing your test Singapore?
Once you pass the theory examination (yes, it is an exam), you receive a provisional driving license in Singapore that allows you to take driving lessons at the school and go out on the roads for practical. After passing the practical exam, you become eligible to receive a Qualified Driving License or QDL.
How long is BTT valid?
The Basic Theory Test (BTT) result is valid for life while the Riding Theory Test (RTT) result is only valid for a year from the date you pass. You have to re-take your theory test again when it expires.
Is it hard to pass BTT?
Re: How difficult is the Basic Theory Test (BTT)?
If you do not, you will almost certainly fail, as the test contains number specific questions (distances, speeds, etc), “trick” questions that you can only answer if you’ve read the “trick” in the test guide, and you can only miss a handful of questions before you fail.
Can you drive immediately after passing your test?
Can I drive straight away after passing my test? Yes. … Although it could take up to three weeks for you to receive your updated photocard in the post, you don’t need to wait for it to arrive before you drive. As long as your car is taxed and insured, you’re good to go.
How do you pass BTT?
Here are some ways that will confirm help you pass your BTT test.
- Go for the basic theory test lessons. …
- Go for more BTT test practices. …
- Buy the basic theory test textbook and the question book. …
- Or you can try the questions online. …
- Go for practice just before your BTT test.
Where can I take the BTT test?
Step 1: Pass the Singapore Basic Theory Test (BTT)
- Bukit Batok Driving Centre. 815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5, Singapore 659085. T: 1800 666 8888.
- ComfortDelGro Driving Centre. 205 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408805. T: 6841 8900, 6848 0617.
- Singapore Safety Driving Centre. 2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4, Singapore 757387. T: 6482 6060.
How do you pass a TP test?
Tips for passing their TP Practical Driving Test
- Adjust their seats to their own comfort level.
- Fasten their seat belts.
- Adjust the rear mirror so that they are able to monitor the traffic behind.
- Adjust the side mirrors so that they are able to see both sides of the traffic when changing lanes.