Pat tai (Pàt tai) Thailand’s most famous dish – a Bangkok street eat staple – takes the form of rice noodles stir-fried with dried and/or fresh shrimp, bean sprouts, tofu, egg and seasonings, and is traditionally served with lime halves and a few stalks of Chinese chives and a sliced banana flower.
What is famous food in Bangkok?
Local Foods You Must Try When Visiting Bangkok
- Tom yum goong (spicy shrimp soup)
- Som tum (spicy green papaya salad)
- Tom kha kai (chicken in coconut soup)
- Gaeng daeng (red curry)
- Pad Thai (Thai-style fried noodles)
- Khao pad (fried rice)
- Pad krapow moo (stir-fried basil and pork)
- Gaeng keow wan kai (green chicken curry)
Why is Thai food famous?
Thai food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world and is liked for its distinct and strong flavours. It is both healthy and tasty. … Thai food is healthy; a lot of green vegetables and herbs are used in it. It is a blend of sweet, bitter, sour and salty flavours.
What is Thai body part?
Body Parts in Thai