|38.67 grams||glutinous rice||38|
|32.89 grams||coconut cream||117|
|22.22 grams||white sugar||86|
Is Thai sticky rice fattening?
Friedman mentions that Thai sticky rice, which is usually eaten as a dessert, is the most unhealthy. “It’s made with sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk and mango sauce (which contains high fructose corn syrup),” he says. “This added sugar increases the calorie content and significantly raises your blood sugar.
How many calories are in a bowl of sticky rice?
|7.3 g||rice vinegar||1.3|
|0.84 g||vegetable oil||7.4|
|3.07 g||white sugar||12|
How many calories is in Thai rice?
|1.33 medium (4-1/8″ long)||green onions||6|
|1 clove||cloves garlic||4|
How many calories are in Thai cooked rice?
There are 238 calories in 1 cup of cooked Jasmine Rice (Cooked).
Why is sticky rice bad for you?
Sticky rice is generally high in the starch amylopectin, which has a high GI. Therefore, it’s rapidly digested and may cause blood sugar spikes.
What are the disadvantages of eating rice?
May Raise Your Risk of Metabolic Syndrome
- High blood pressure.
- High fasting blood sugar.
- High triglyceride levels.
- A large waistline.
- Low levels of “good” HDL cholesterol.
What is the healthiest Thai food?
Here are the 10 healthiest Thai dishes.
- Som tam (papaya salad)
- Yum ma-muang (green mango salad)
- Yum talay (seafood salad)
- Tom yum goong (hot and sour soup with shrimp)
- Kaeng liang (vegetable soup thai style)
- Pad pak (fried vegetables)
- Pad pak bung fai daeng (stir-fried morning glory)
- Khao man gai (chicken and rice)