How do you praise in Indonesia?
Some of these Indonesian compliments are easier than others to break down!
2. Complimenting in the Office
- Tetaplah membuat kemajuan! “Keep making progress!”
- Kerja bagus, maju terus dengan kliennya! “Good job, keep making progress with the client!”
- Luar biasa, semangat terus! “Outstanding, keep the pace strong!”
How do you compliment a girl in Indonesia?
How To Praise Woman or Girl’s Beauty in Indonesian
- Kamu cantik : Ka – mu can – tik (You are beautiful/pretty)
- Kamu manis : Ka – mu ma – nis (You are sweet)
- Kamu imut : Ka – mu i – mut ( You are cute)
- Kamu sexy : Ka – mu se – xy (You are sexy)
How do you compliment someone in a cute way?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
What is meaning of Terima kasih?
1- Terima kasih.
In Indonesian “Thank you.” is Terima kasih. The first word of the phrase, terima, means “to accept.” This is followed by kasih, which in Indonesian means “love.” And the entire expression again is terima kasih. Literally, you are saying “it is accepted with love.”
What is Banget?
“banget” in English
banget adjective (informal) excessively, very panas banget extremely hot.
How do you praise someone in one word?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
What is another way to say nice DP?
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I’m the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
What are some flirty compliments?
60 Super Sweet Compliments for Women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
How do you reply to Terima kasih?
So when someone says makasih to you, simply reply with: kembali. Now it’s time for Fira’s Insights. Makasih is actually the shortened form for “Terima Kasih” and it should be used within casual conversation among friends and family.
What is Selamat Pagi?
Selamat Pagi. [slowly] Selamat Pagi. Pagi is Indonesian for “morning. This used in the morning until 11am.