It can be applied at the Myanmar Embassies of respective countries, and alternatively it can be applied online (http://evisa.moip.gov.mm) or at the airport on arrival. If a business visa holder plans to stay longer, a multiple special re-entry visa needs to be applied at the One Stop Service Center of the Thilawa SEZ.
How long can foreigners stay in Myanmar?
Once you enter Myanmar, you can stay for up to 28 days or 70 days, depending on the type of visa you have. You can stay in Myanmar for up to 28 days if you have a: Tourist Visa. Social Visit Visa.
How can I get work permit in Myanmar?
Requirements to Obtain a Myanmar Working Visa
- A completed visa application form.
- A letter of invitation from the employer in Myanmar.
- A passport with at least six months of validity.
- A copy of the information page of the passport.
- Two recent passport photographs.
What is work permit in Myanmar?
A foreigner working in Myanmar will require a Stay Permit. The Stay Permit allows the foreigner to work for three months or one year without re-entry to Myanmar. A Stay Permit, together with a valid Multiple Journey Special Re-Entry Visa allows a foreigner to work, whilst travelling in and out of Myanmar.
Can tourists enter Myanmar?
Myanmar is not open to tourists. Myanmar’s entry restrictions mean that foreign travelers cannot enter at this time. … Foreigners with compelling reasons to travel must get entry permission from the Myanmar Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
What is work permit Singapore?
The Work Permit is a work pass that allows foreign unskilled labor force from approved Asian countries to pursue employment in Singapore’s booming and promising niches such as services, construction, manufacturing, marine, process and so on.
How do I apply for Myanmar Social visa?
Social Visit Visa
- Original Passport with at least six months validity and six blank pages.
- TWO application forms of social visit visa (Please apply in English) (Download PDF)
- Visa fee of 50.00 Euro (Please see payment method in General Guidelines Session)
- Documents certifying that applicant is Ex-Myanmar citizen.
Is Myanmar cheaper than Thailand?
Overall, despite accommodation and tour costs being slightly higher than those in Thailand, Myanmar is still a very affordable destination.
Can I go to Myanmar without visa?
The immigration policy of Myanmar currently states that there are no foreign nationals who can enter Burma without a visa. … This eVisa allow holders to visit Myanmar for purposes of either tourism or business. The period of permitted period of stay is 28 days for tourism, or 70 days for business.
Can I get Myanmar visa on arrival?
Is there a visa for Myanmar on arrival? Yes, Myanmar has a visa on arrival available which has roughly the same requirements as the Myanmar Tourist eVisa. The Myanmar visa allows you to visit as a tourist for 28 days in Total.
How do I renew my passport in Myanmar?
1. RENEWAL /DAMAGE OF PASSPORT
- Appointment Letter And Application Form (Personal history form) taken by online – To Make online Appointment (Click Here)
- One recent passport-sized photo (must be taken within 6 months) …
- (It is also required to take the photo at Embassy to be used in MRP Passport)