Can I get a non immigrant O visa in Thailand?
Non-Immigrant Visa “O-A” (Long Stay)
This type of visa may be issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Holder of this type of visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 1 year.
How do I apply for a non O visa in Thailand?
1. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS – Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months. …
- Recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months.
- Evidence of adequate finance.
What is a non O Thai visa?
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. … The holder of this visa is also given a period of 90 days stay inside Thailand and can be extended for 7 days.
How can I get O visa for Thailand?
Required documents :
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page.
- One visa application form completely filled out.
- One copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted.
How much does a Thai visa cost?
Just when you arrive in the country, is when you really need to pay for the visa on arrival. That implies another cost. The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint.
Can I live in Thailand if I marry a Thai?
You can apply to live in Thailand long term if you are married to a Thai or if you have a Thai child or children. The marriage visa for Thailand is issued at a Thai Embassy in your home country and it is normally issued as a single entry visa and valid for 90 days once you enter Thailand.
Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
3. One Year Multiple Entry Non-immigrant Visa. The 1-Year Non-Immigrant Thai visa issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa to stay in Thailand. … This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
Who are eligible for dependent visa?
Spouse or de facto partner. Any children under the age of 25. Aged dependent relatives such as parents or grandparents.
Can you work on a non O visa?
A Non-Immigrant O Visa does not allow you to work in Thailand, but it does allow you to apply for a work permit. It is illegal to start working in Thailand before being granted your work permit and doing so will mean risking fines, possible imprisonment, and the loss of your visa.
Can I apply for Thai visa online?
How to apply for a Thailand eVisa? Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email.
Can I live in Thailand permanently?
Obtaining status as a Permanent Resident (PR) in Thailand has many advantages. It allows you to live permanently in Thailand, with no requirement to apply for an extension of stay. … You will also be able to apply for an extension of stay and Permanent Resident status for your non-Thai family members.
How do I get a 1 year visa for Thailand?
To qualify for this visa, you must have stayed in Thailand for 3 consecutive with the one-year-visa extensions. If you are married to a Thai for 5 years, you must be earning 30,000 Baht/month. If you are single, at least your monthly income should be 80,000 Baht.
How much is a one year visa to Thailand?
The visa fee is 2,000 Baht for single-entry with three-month validity and 5,000 Baht for multiple entries with one-year validity.
How do I renew my non O visa in Thailand?
You have to apply for a Thailand Visa Extension at the Office of the Thai Immigration Department which has jurisdiction over the area in Thailand in which you will live. You have to complete the “Application Form for Extension of Temporary Stay in the Kingdom – Form TM.