Is tobacco legal in Singapore?
Sales Restrictions. The law prohibits the sale of tobacco products via vending machines and the internet. The law also prohibits the sale of single cigarettes, small packets of cigarettes, smokeless tobacco and waterpipe tobacco. The sale of tobacco products is prohibited to persons under the age of 21.
Are nicotine pouches legal in Singapore?
It is prohibited to sell, use, possess for sale, import or distribute imitation tobacco products including heated tobacco products – both consumables and devices – and white pouches in Singapore.
Is it legal to smoke herbs in Singapore?
Spices and herbs (excluding mint)
Examples include: cinnamon and ginger. The law does not regulate contents and ingredients. Therefore, the use of spices and herbs (excluding mint) in cigarettes is allowed.
Is gutka allowed in Singapore?
Singapore, Dec 14: Singapore has banned a wide variety of tobacco products including gutka, khaini and zarda. … It also bans any solution or substance which constitutes tobacco or nicotine that is intended to be used with an electronic nicotine delivery system or vapouriser.
What is prohibited in Singapore?
Things That Are Banned in Singapore
- Chewing gum. The Singapore gum ban is one of the most well known on the list. …
- Recreational fireworks/firecrackers. …
- E-cigarettes. …
- Shisha. …
- Public nudity (even at home) …
- Owning or trading exotic animals. …
- Taking durian on public transportation. …
- Gathering in groups of more than three people.
What items Cannot bring to Singapore?
Prohibited and Controlled Goods
- Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum)
- Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products (for example, electronic cigarettes)
- Cigarette lighters in the shape of a pistol or revolver.
- Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances.
Can I smoke on my balcony Singapore?
NEA guidelines do not prohibit smoking in private residences. … On the other hand, residents of HDB flats are free to smoke on their balconies. Under HDB’s ruling, balconies come under private property and are therefore not included in the NEA’s list of non-smoking areas.
Is mevius sold in Singapore?
Mevius is mainly sold in Japan, but also was or still is sold in the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Myanmar, South Korea and the United States.