The fastest direct flight from Philippines to India is 5 hours 38 minutes.
How far is Philippines from India by plane?
This air travel distance is equal to 2,878 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between India and Philippines is 4,631 km= 2,878 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from India to Philippines, It takes 5.14 hours to arrive.
How many hours travel from Philippines to Mumbai?
Flight time from Manila to Mumbai is 10 hours 5 minutes
Distance from Manila to Mumbai is approximately 5140 kilometers.
How many hours travel from Philippines to USA?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Philippines and United States is 13,232 km= 8,222 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Philippines to United States, It takes 14.68 hours to arrive.
Does Philippine Airlines fly to India?
We provide free 24 hour cancellations and a wide variety of flight routes so that you can book your next trip with confidence.
Philippine Airlines Tickets to India.
|Airport Name||Ninoy Aquino Intl.|
|Number of Flights||6|
Is Philippines richer than India?
Philippines has a GDP per capita of $8,400 as of 2017, while in India, the GDP per capita is $7,200 as of 2017.
How I go to Philippines from India?
Documents Required by Indians for Philippines Tourist Visa Application
- Indian passport which must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Your past passports and visas.
- Visa application form which must be duly filled in.
- 2 passport-sized coloured photographs.
- Letter from the applicant describing the purpose of his/her visit.
Does a Filipino need a visa to visit USA?
The citizens of the Philippines who plan to travel to the United States for tourism purposes need to apply for a US visa. As a Filipino, you are neither visa-exempt nor in the Visa Waiver Program, so your only choice is to pay a visit to the nearest US embassy and apply for a visa there.
How can I go to America from Philippines?
How to Apply
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment: …
- Visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.