How do I make an international call from Thailand?
Calling from a Mobile or Landline. Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001. To call internationally from Thailand, you must first dial the correct exit code, also called the International Direct Dialing code (IDD) or the International Subscriber Dialing code (ISD.) In this case, it is 001.
How do you dial 66?
To call Thailand from the U.S., you can follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
Is the US country code 011?
If you are located within the United States and are trying to call someone located outside the US, dial 011 (this is the international access code), followed by the applicable country code and 7 or 8-digit phone number. If a phone number begins with the number 0, the 0 should not be dialed.
How do I dial a US number from outside the US?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How much do international calls cost?
Check Basic Rates Before Making International Calls
|Calls to:||AT&T Basic Rate||AT&T Worldwide Value Calling ($5.99/month)|
How do I make an international call?
Dial international numbers
- The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number.
- The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
In the US, phone numbers are constructed with a 3-digital area code, followed by a 7-digit local number. To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1.
How can I call someone from USA?
Write down the complete phone number.
- The order of the numbers will be <your country’s exit code> + 1 (U.S. country code) + <area code> + <7-digit local phone number>.
- If you were in Japan and calling the local number 555-5555 with a 718 area code in New York City, you would dial 010-1-718-555-5555.
How can I call a US number for free?
Here are the best free calling apps for Android and iOS.
- Talkatone: The Best Free Calling App.
- TextNow: The Top Free Phone Number App for Calling and Texting. …
- FreeTone/TextMe Up/Text Me: Make Free Phone Calls to the US and Canada. …
- textPlus: A Solid International Calling App. …