Is Singapore visa required for Vietnam citizen? Vietnamese citizens don’t need a visa for travelling to Singapore.
Can Vietnamese come to Singapore?
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long-Term Pass holders returning from Vietnam do not need to apply for an Air Travel Pass to enter Singapore. They will undergo a COVID-19 test upon arrival at the airport but do not have to serve a Stay-Home-Notice.
Do I need visa to enter Singapore?
Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements
To enter Singapore, you need a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended stay. … You do not need a visa for tourist or business visits up to 90 days. Visit the Embassy of Singapore website for the most current visa information.
What documents do I need to enter Singapore?
You must satisfy the following basic requirements before you can be considered for entry:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months. …
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay.
- A submitted SG Arrival Card. …
- A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
What are the visa types in Singapore?
An Overview of Singapore Immigration Visa Schemes
- Employment Pass Scheme. …
- Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) Scheme. …
- Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) Scheme. …
- S Pass Scheme. …
- Miscellaneous Work Pass Scheme. …
- Other Immigration Visa Schemes.
Do Vietnamese need visa for Canada?
Canada is closed for travel. Most visitors from Vietnam will not be allowed to travel to Canada.
Which country Vietnamese need visa?
|South Korea||Visa required|
|Kuwait||eVisa / Visa on arrival|
|Kyrgyzstan||Visa not required|
|Laos||Visa not required|