You must go into a Philippine embassy or consulate general in order to apply for a passport renewal. … There is no need to book an appointment at your nearest Philippine consulate as these consulates work on a walk-in basis in which the first there are the first served.
How do I make an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
Set an appointment at www.passport.gov.ph. Appear on the actual date of appointment and bring the complete set of requirements appropriate to your application.
Do I need to make an appointment for Philippine passport renewal?
1. PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED at all times and application is by appointment only. 2. For application at the Consulate, please secure an appointment via the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS) by accessing the following link: https://www.passport.gov.ph.
How do I book my Philippine passport appointment?
How to use the new online appointment system (OAS): 1) Go to the OAS website: www.passport.gov.ph and start an appointment. PCG Calgary will not schedule appointments for clients. Applicants who are not computer-savvy may wish to ask the help of friends or family in booking their appointments.
How do I make an appointment to renew my passport?
You can make an appointment online or call 1-877-487-2778 (1-888-874-7793 TDD/TTY).
Can I renew my Philippines passport online?
SECURE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT
Below are the steps for securing the online appointment for Philippine passport renewal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi: Go to the E-passport appointment portal on the embassy/consulate website. Register your account on the website. Complete the online form and make an appointment.
How much is the passport renewal fee in the Philippines?
Passport processing fees for both new applications and renewal are as follows: Regular Processing – P 950.00. Expedited Processing – P 1,200.00. Penalty for lost and mutilated passports – P 350.00.
What are the requirements for Philippine passport renewal?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
What documents are required for passport renewal?
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original old Passport.
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the ECR/Non-ECR page.
- Self-attested copy of the page of observation, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority.
What do I need to bring to renew my passport?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader). …
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
What should I wear to my passport appointment?
Collared shirt/decent attire. Both ears visible/both eyebrows visible (no bangs) Head scarf/veil for religious or health reasons allowed.
How long does Philippine passport renewal take?
The Philippine Passport Renewal Process
The consulates and embassy only process your application before sending it away. This means that your passport renewal will take at least six weeks to be returned to you.